Michael has over 33 years of financial services experience working for companies with household names like Fidelity Investments, John Hancock, Key Bank and Merrill Lynch. He joined Ingram Financial Group in 2008 as Executive Vice President, Chief Operations Officer and Chief Compliance Officer. Michael oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm and also meets with clients to review their financial goals.
Michael has a Bachelor of Science In Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration.
He holds multiple FINRA security and insurance registrations:
- Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal)
- Series 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam)
- Series 9 (Options Principal)
- Series 10 (Municipal Principal)
- Florida Life, Health, & Disability Insurance Exam
Mike is based out of the Winter Haven office and may be reached by phone at (863) 326-9833. His email address is email@example.com.