Dustin Weeder has worked in the financial industry for 8 years with companies like Fifth Third Bank and Charles Schwab previous to Ingram Financial Group. He is a lifelong resident of central Florida with Winter Haven being his hometown. After graduating from Lake Region High School, Dustin pursued his Bachelor of Science in Finance at the University of Central Florida. Dustin focuses in the areas of wealth management, investments, market research and analytics. His outside activities include golfing, softball, soccer, hiking, fishing and traveling.
He holds the following designations and licenses:
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative Exam)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal Exam)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- Series 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam)
- SIE (Securities Industry Essentials)